File an Air Pollution Complaint with the Great Basin Unified Air Pollution Control District

Help Fight Air Pollution!

Who to contact regarding your complaint?

General Air Pollution Complaints:

Residents of Inyo, Mono and Alpine counties should contact the Great Basin Unified Air Pollution Control District.
Phone: (760)872-8211
Email: Air Quality Specialists Jan Sudomier or Jon Becknell
Office Location: 157 Short Street, Bishop CA 93514 (Working hours Monday-Friday 8a.m.-5p.m.).
All information about you and your complaint will be kept confidential by GBUAPCD staff.

Smoking Vehicle Complaints:

Call the California Air Resources Board's smoking vehicle line at 1-800-END-SMOG or complete their online complaint form.

Useful Complaint Information

Click (here) to visit the California Air Resources Board air pollution complaint web page.

    GBUAPCD Sitemap  Sitemap    About GBUAPCD  About Us    Contact GBUAPCD  Contact